Travel Safety and Security
Take it as it comes, in the end its your decision on what you do with your own personal travel safety and security.
- Your safety, security and risk assessment is paramount when travelling, especially if you’re travelling to unfamiliar, dangerous or isolated countries.
- Secure and protect your personal information and belongings.
- Carry your passport with the utmost security.
- Travel light. Remember you might buy things along the way or have a long way to travel.
|GURU ALERT||Never carry illegal or illicit drugs. Many countries carry the death penalty if you’re caught with drugs, especially in South East Asia.|
- Make sure you have read over travel checklists, or write your own checklist.
- Even do a ‘mock-up’ version of your packing if you need to. This is to see if you have packed too much.
Travel Crusaders! Have an amazing travel tip to give about this subject? Please advise below on any comments, photos, videos, reviews, recommendations or suggestions for this travel tip category